Barbados VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Bahamas CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Bahamas do not need a visa to visit Barbados as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 180 days.
- Your Bahamas passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket to the country of residence.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
How to get Barbadian visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Bahamas passport holders need a visa to visit Barbados?
Citizens of Bahamas do not need a visa to visit Barbados as tourist.
- Travel Documents, Entry Requirements, Visa Requirements and Application - Barbados Encyclopedia
- Visa Information, Requirements and Application - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Visa Information, Requirements and Application - Barbados in Toronto
- Barbados Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Immigration Acts and Bills
- Health regulations for Barbados