Brazil VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Senegal CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Brazil as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Senegal passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
Extension of stay possible for visa exempt visitors.
Minors (aged 17 years or under) who are nationals of Brazil and are not travelling with both parents/legal guardians must hold a travel authorization ("autorização de viagem") which has been notarized. The authorization must also be legalised by a Brazilian embassy or consulate if notarized outside of Brazil, but this is not required if notarized in Argentina or France.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers with a handwritten passport are not allowed to enter.
How to get Brazilian visa by yourself
Brazilian Embassy in Dakar
Rue de Fatick, Dakar
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Senegal passport holders need a visa to visit Brazil?
Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Brazil as tourist.
- Consulate General of Brazil, Canada
- Brazil Consul in Barcelona
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visa List
- MOFA - online applications visa, passports etc
- Useful visa information
- FAQ's on seafarers
- Immigration Regulations
- Tourism Board - consent for minors to travel
- Brazil new migration/immigration law eff 21st Nov 2017
- Visa list 14th Jan 2020
- Health regulations for Brazil