Brazil VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Thai CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Brazil as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
Minors (aged 17 years or under) who are nationals of Brazil and are not travelling with both parents/legal guardians must hold a travel authorization ("autorização de viagem") which has been notarized. The authorization must also be legalised by a Brazilian embassy or consulate if notarized outside of Brazil, but this is not required if notarized in Argentina or France.
How to get Brazilian visa by yourself
Brazilian Embassy in Bangkok
34 F, Lumpini Tower, Bangkok
+66 2 679 8567 / 8
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Thai passport holders need a visa to visit Brazil?
Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Brazil as tourist.
- Consulate General of Brazil, Canada
- Brazil Consul in Barcelona
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visa List
- MOFA - online applications visa, passports etc
- Useful visa information
- FAQ's on seafarers
- Immigration Regulations
- Tourism Board - consent for minors to travel
- Brazil new migration/immigration law eff 21st Nov 2017
- Visa list 14th Jan 2020
- Health regulations for Brazil