Canada VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Kiribati CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Kiribati must get a Visa to visit Canada as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 180 days.
- Your Kiribati passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
Visitors traveling for business purposes are recommended to hold documents such as letters of invitation from the Canadian host business, letters of support from employer, copy of bills or contracts supporting the visit and contact details of the host business in Canada, in order to facilitate entry procedure.
Passengers who were in the cruise ship 'Diamond Princess' are subject to a mandatory 14-day isolation at a quarantine facility upon arrival in Canada.
Dual nationals of Canada must travel with a passport issued by Canada.
Minors (17 years or under) travelling unaccompanied, with one parent only or with someone other than their parent or legal guardian must be in possession of a copy of their birth certificate and a letter of authorisation (in English or French if possible) which has been signed by any absent parents or guardians. Authorisation should include the address and telephone number of the absent parent and a photocopy of their signed passport or national identity card. Unaccompanied minors must also be in possession of their own passport and the letter must include the details of the adult who will be looking after the child in Canada (including the name).
Travelling parents or guardians should carry any relevant documentation applicable to their circumstances. This includes any legal custody documents and letters of authorisation where parents are separated or divorced and only a single parent is travelling, guardianship or adoptive papers in cases of travelling with legal guardians or adoptive parents, or death certificates where one parent is deceased.
Travel Documents issued by Canada prior to 2010 are not valid for travel.
How to get Canadian visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Kiribati passport holders need a visa to visit Canada?
Citizens of Kiribati must get a Visa to visit Canada as tourist.
- Find out if you need a visa - Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Entry Requirements, Travel Documents, Visa Application - Citizenship and Immigration
- Operational bulletins and manuals - Citizenship and Immigration
- Guide for Transporters - Canadian Border Services Agency
- YVR Vancouver airport
- USA - pre clearance
- Transit info - Canadian Immigration
- Immigration Regulations PDF
- Immigration regulations HTML
- Documents accepted for US Citizens
- Health regulations for Canada