Cyprus VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR New Zealand CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of New Zealand do not need a visa to visit Cyprus as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your New Zealand passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Extension of stay possible for visa exempt visitors traveling as tourists and holding proof of sufficient funds. They must obtain a visitors permit at Migration Officer, Ministry of Interior;
For entry regulations applicable at Ercan (ECN), please see: http://mfa.gov.ct.tr/consular-info/visa-regulations/
Passports and passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
How to get Cypriot visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do New Zealand passport holders need a visa to visit Cyprus?
Citizens of New Zealand do not need a visa to visit Cyprus as tourist.
- Cyprus Passport and Documents Information - Civil Registry and Migration Department
- Travel and Visa Information for Foreign Visitors, Entry Regulations - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Civil Registry & Migration Dept
- Visa exemption list
- Aliens and Immigration Law
- Visa Policy, Tourist Information and Consular Affairs
- Health regulations for Cyprus