Czechia VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Maldives CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Maldives must get a Visa to visit Czechia as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Maldives passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
How to get Czech visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Maldives passport holders need a visa to visit Czechia?
Citizens of Maldives must get a Visa to visit Czechia as tourist.
- Ministry of Interior
- Visa Information - Consulate General of the Czech Republic, New York
- Visa Exemptions for Temporary Stay - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visa requirements
- Law on Travel Documents
- Diplomatic passport visa exemption list
- Visa exemption list
- Health regulations for Czech Republic