Czechia VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Thai CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Thailand must get a Visa to visit Czechia as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Thai passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
How to get Czech visa by yourself
Czech Embassy in Bangkok
71/6 Ruam Rudee Soi 2, Bangkok
+66 2250 9223 / 4
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Thai passport holders need a visa to visit Czechia?
Citizens of Thailand must get a Visa to visit Czechia as tourist.
- Ministry of Interior
- Visa Information - Consulate General of the Czech Republic, New York
- Visa Exemptions for Temporary Stay - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visa requirements
- Law on Travel Documents
- Diplomatic passport visa exemption list
- Visa exemption list
- Health regulations for Czech Republic