Denmark VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Senegal CITIZENS IN 2023
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Denmark as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Senegal passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
Visas for travel to the Faroe Isl. and/or Greenland are required to be endorsed "Valid for the Faroe Islands", "Valid for Greenland" or "Valid for the Faroe Islands and Greenland".
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay (at least DKK 350 per day of intended stay).
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
How to get Danish visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Senegal passport holders need a visa to visit Denmark?
Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Denmark as tourist.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Visa Requirements and Application - Portal for Foreigners and Integration
- Ministry of Justice
- Denmark Immigration
- Danish Visa Order 2015
- Visa processing guidelines 2017
- Visa Lists
- Visa Code Handbook
- Summary of TD/visa conditions & border crossings
- Health regulations for Denmark