Georgia VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Thai CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Georgia as tourist.
- Your Thai passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passengers other than nationals of Georgia who have transited through or have been in China (People's Rep.), Iran, Italy or Korea (Rep.) in the past 14 days must:- undergo a 14-day quarantine; or- present a coronavirus-free (PCR) certificate issued by a laboratory of the country of departure or, in case of transit, by a laboratory of the transit country.
How to get Georgian visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Thai passport holders need a visa to visit Georgia?
Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Georgia as tourist.
- Visa Information and Requirements for Foreign Citizens - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Consular Dept of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Interior
- Abkhazia - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- South Ossetia - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Immigration Law
- Health regulations for Georgia