Mexico VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Namibia CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Namibia must get a Visa to visit Mexico as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 30 days.
- Your Namibia passport must be valid on the date of entry.
US visas with separate extensions are not accepted.
Minors (aged 17 years or under), who are nationals of Mexico or are permanent, temporary or student residents of Mexico, and are departing Mexico when either travelling alone or with a person who is not their parent or legal guardian, must hold either a notarized authorization to travel from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or a stamped authorization from the Instituto Nacional de Migración (INM). Notarized authorizations in a language other than Spanish must be accompanied by a Spanish translation, and if notarized outside Mexico must include legal certification or apostille as appropriate.
Passengers with a visa issued by Canada, Japan, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member State for a maximum stay of 180 days.
Passengers with a visa issued by the USA for a maximum stay of 180 days.
This does not apply when the visa has been extended.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passports must be machine readable to enter and transit.
How to get Mexican visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Namibia passport holders need a visa to visit Mexico?
Citizens of Namibia must get a Visa to visit Mexico as tourist.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- National Institute of Migration
- Consular Services - Consular Section, London
- Visa info
- Normal passports- visa not required
- Normal passports - visa is required
- All other passports - visa not required/visa required
- Combined list for normal passports - visa not required/visa required
- Immigration Regulations
- Immigration procedures manual (Esp)
- Migration Law 2011
- Health regulations for Mexico