Moldova VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Turkmen CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Turkmenistan must get a Visa to visit Moldova as tourist.
- Your Turkmen passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Admission refused to nationals of Turkmenistan holding passports without an expiry date.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers who have transited through or have been in China (People’s Rep.), Iran, Italy or Korea Rep. are not allowed to enter Moldova.
How to get Moldova visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Turkmen passport holders need a visa to visit Moldova?
Citizens of Turkmenistan must get a Visa to visit Moldova as tourist.
- Entry, Exit and Stay Information, Visas - International Organization for Migration
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Border Security
- Pridnestrovie Moldavian Republic PMR (Transnistria) - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Accepted docs & visa requirements & amendments
- Visa law (visa not req/visa req/dips etc/transit
- Health regulations for Moldova (Republic of Moldova)