Norway VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Senegal CITIZENS IN 2023
Last Updated March 22, 2020 SOURCES
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Senegal passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
How to get Norwegian visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Senegal passport holders need a visa to visit Norway?
Citizens of Senegal must get a Visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- Visa Requirements - Directorate of Immigration
- Immigration - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations
- Agreements and visa pages
- List of acceptable EU travel documents
- Health regulations for Norway