Norway VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Somalia CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Somalia must get a Visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers with a passport or any other travel document issued by Somalia are not allowed to enter and transit.
This does not apply when nationals of Somalia travel with a normal passport issued after 1 January 2014 in the Benadir region (including Mogadishu) or by an Embassy of Somalia.
How to get Norwegian visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Somalia passport holders need a visa to visit Norway?
Citizens of Somalia must get a Visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- Visa Requirements - Directorate of Immigration
- Immigration - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations
- Agreements and visa pages
- List of acceptable EU travel documents
- Health regulations for Norway