Norway VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Ukrainian CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Ukraine do not need a visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 90 days.
- Your Ukrainian passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passports and/or passport replacing documents issued more than 10 years prior to date of travel are not accepted.
Nationals of Ukraine with a normal biometric passport (with an electronic chip symbol on the cover) for a maximum stay of 90 days.
The maximum stay is granted within 180 days.
How to get Norwegian visa by yourself
Norwegian Embassy in Kyiv
Striletska St., 15, Kyiv
+380 44 281 22 00
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Ukrainian passport holders need a visa to visit Norway?
Citizens of Ukraine do not need a visa to visit Norway as tourist.
- Visa Requirements - Directorate of Immigration
- Immigration - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations - Ministry of Justice and the Police
- Immigration Regulations
- Agreements and visa pages
- List of acceptable EU travel documents
- Health regulations for Norway