Panama VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Thai CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Panama as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 180 days.
Minors (aged 17 years or younger) who are nationals or residents of Panama, departing Panama unaccompanied, accompanied by a person other than a parent/legal guardian, or accompanied by only one parent/legal guardian, must hold a notarized authorization to travel, or evidence that the person the minor is travelling with has sole legal custody.
A permit for minors to exit the country (permiso para la salida de menores de edad del país) can be obtained online here: http://126.96.36.199/portal_migracion_digital/views/requisitos_permisos.php
How to get Panamanian visa by yourself
Panamanian Embassy in Bangkok
1168/37 Lumpini Tower Building, Bangkok
+66 2679 7988+66 2679 7989
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Thai passport holders need a visa to visit Panama?
Citizens of Thailand do not need a visa to visit Panama as tourist.
- Approved and Denied Visas - National Immigration Service
- Tourism Authority, Government of Panama
- Visa Requirements - Panama Consulate General, UK
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Panama Migration Law - Decree 22 Feb 2008
- Immigration regulations - executive decree 8 August 2008
- Health regulations for Panama