Saudi Arabia VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Indian CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of India must get a Visa to visit Saudi Arabia as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 30 days.
- Your Indian passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of entry.
Passengers who have transited through or are arriving from Egypt must have a complete medical examination (PCR) confirming that they are free of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The examination must be issued within 24 hours before boarding by one of the laboratories specified and approved by the embassy of Saudi Arabia in Cairo.
Passengers must fill-in a "Health Declaration Form" before arriving in Saudi Arabia. The form can be found on www.cdc.gov.sa.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers who have transited through or have been in Bahrain, China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Hong Kong (SAR China), India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Kenya, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao (SAR China), Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Turkey or United Arab Emirates in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia.
Passengers traveling for the purpose of Umrah or visiting the Prophet’s mosque are not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia.
How to get Saudi visa by yourself
Saudi Embassy in New Delhi
2, Pashchimi Marg, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Indian passport holders need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia?
Citizens of India must get a Visa to visit Saudi Arabia as tourist.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Saudi Tourism Board
- Regulations on travel document
- Travel Document Law 2000
- Residence Regulations
- Electronic visa
- Electronic visa application for International Sporting Events
- Electronic visa application - tourist
- Electronic applications for Citizens & Residents
- Tourist e-visa
- Health regulations for Saudi Arabia