Turkey VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Egyptian CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Egypt must get a Visa to visit Turkey as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 30 days.
- Your Egyptian passport must be valid for at least four 150 days beyond the date of entry.
Visitors exceeding the allowed time of stay must obtain a permit of residence ("Ikamet Vesikasi") at immigrations and must present it upon departure.
Passengers holding travel documents not printed in the Latin alphabet will be refused entry.
Passports and all other travel documents in booklet form of all non-Turkish nationals must contain at least 1 unused visa page. Please note that this does not include the page reserved for "Observations" or "Amendments and Endorsements".
Passports and other travel documents accepted for entry are considered valid until the day before the expiration date.
Passengers of Turkish origin with a foreign passport and a national ID card issued by Turkey (Nufus Card).
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers who have transited through or have been in Austria, Belgium, China (People’s Rep.), Denmark, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Korea Rep., Netherlands, Norway, Spain or Sweden in the past 14 days are not allowed to transit or enter Turkey.
How to get Turkish visa by yourself
Turkish Embassy in Cairo
25 El Falaki Street, Cairo
+20 2 279 784 00
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Egyptian passport holders need a visa to visit Turkey?
Citizens of Egypt must get a Visa to visit Turkey as tourist.
- Visa Information for Foreigners - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Consular Website, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Post-Acquisition of Turkish Nationality - Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Ministry of Internal Affairs
- General Directorate of Migration
- Visa information
- Health regulations for Turkey