United Arab Emirates VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Malagasy CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Madagascar must get a Visa to visit United Arab Emirates as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 30 days.
- Your Malagasy passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the date of entry.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Visitors with an extended validity in their passports are not allowed to enter.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers with a handwritten passport are not allowed to enter.
How to get Emirati visa by yourself
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Malagasy passport holders need a visa to visit United Arab Emirates?
Citizens of Madagascar must get a Visa to visit United Arab Emirates as tourist.
- Obtaining Tourist Visas - Abu Dhabi Government Portal
- Residence Entry Visas for UAE National's Relatives - Abu Dhabi Government Portal
- Entry Requirements - General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, Dubai
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Government gateway
- Dubai Immigration
- Dubai airports
- List visa reqmnts ARE nationals - Arabic
- Government info on visas etc
- Services portal - visas, residency permits etc
- Dubai Customs
- Sharjah Customs
- Ajman Customs
- Ras al Khaimah Customs
- Abu Dhabi Customs
- Umm al-Qaiwain Customs
- Fujairah Customs
- Abu Dhabi Immigration department
- Abu Dhabi government - visa etc
- Complete visa up to date visa list - normals & dips etc
- Health regulations for United Arab Emirates