United Arab Emirates VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Syrian CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Syria must get a Visa to visit United Arab Emirates as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 30 days.
- Your Syrian passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the date of entry.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passengers arriving on a direct flight at Abu Dhabi (AUH) from Italy, Lebanon and Syria must go through a COVID-19 screening process and obtain a proof of screening slip before continuing to Immigration.
Nationals of Syria with an extension sticker/stamp issued in their passport after 1 May 2017 are not allowed to enter.
Entry and Transit Restrictions
Passengers with a handwritten passport are not allowed to enter.
How to get Emirati visa by yourself
Emirati Embassy in Damascus
### Currently closed ###, Damascus
+963 11 333 0308+963 11 332 7516
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Syrian passport holders need a visa to visit United Arab Emirates?
Citizens of Syria must get a Visa to visit United Arab Emirates as tourist.
- Obtaining Tourist Visas - Abu Dhabi Government Portal
- Residence Entry Visas for UAE National's Relatives - Abu Dhabi Government Portal
- Entry Requirements - General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, Dubai
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Government gateway
- Dubai Immigration
- Dubai airports
- List visa reqmnts ARE nationals - Arabic
- Government info on visas etc
- Services portal - visas, residency permits etc
- Dubai Customs
- Sharjah Customs
- Ajman Customs
- Ras al Khaimah Customs
- Abu Dhabi Customs
- Umm al-Qaiwain Customs
- Fujairah Customs
- Abu Dhabi Immigration department
- Abu Dhabi government - visa etc
- Complete visa up to date visa list - normals & dips etc
- Health regulations for United Arab Emirates