United Kingdom VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Brazilian CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Brazil do not need a visa to visit United Kingdom as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 180 days.
- Your Brazilian passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
For visitors who are visa exempt up to a max. stay of 6 months, the period of stay will be determined by the Immigration Officer on arrival.
Flights between the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands, Ireland (Rep.) and Isle of Man are treated as domestic flights, therefore are not subject to UK immigration control.
How to get British visa by yourself
British Embassy in
SES Avenida das Nações quadra 801 conjunto K lote 8 , Brasília
+55 61 3329 2300
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Brazilian passport holders need a visa to visit United Kingdom?
Citizens of Brazil do not need a visa to visit United Kingdom as tourist.
- Visa Requirements - UK Border Agency - Home Office
- Visa Requirements for Carriers - UK Border Agency, Home Office
- Information on Applications from Seafarers - UK Border Agency, Home Office
- Acceptable Travel Documents For Entry into UK
- Transit Visa
- Legislation website
- Airside transit
- Immigration rules
- Isle of Man Immigration department
- Health regulations for United Kingdom (UK)