United Kingdom VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR Thai CITIZENS IN 2021
Key Things to Know
- Citizens of Thailand must get a Visa to visit United Kingdom as tourist.
- The allowed stay is 180 days.
- Your Thai passport must be valid for the duration of stay.
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union (EU) and ceased to be a member of the European Economic Area (EEA). A transition period of 11 months was agreed; therefore, entry regulations remain unchanged until 31 December 2020, i.e., regulations related to the EU and the EEA, also apply to the United Kingdom.
Passengers with a Leave to Remain in the form of wet ink stamps issued by Guernsey, Isle of Man or Jersey can enter or transit through the United Kingdom.
Flights between the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands, Ireland (Rep.) and Isle of Man are treated as domestic flights, therefore are not subject to UK immigration control.
How to get British visa by yourself
British Embassy in Bangkok
14 Wireless Road, Bangkok
+66 2 305 8333
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Thai passport holders need a visa to visit United Kingdom?
Citizens of Thailand must get a Visa to visit United Kingdom as tourist.
- Visa Requirements - UK Border Agency - Home Office
- Visa Requirements for Carriers - UK Border Agency, Home Office
- Information on Applications from Seafarers - UK Border Agency, Home Office
- Acceptable Travel Documents For Entry into UK
- Transit Visa
- Legislation website
- Airside transit
- Immigration rules
- Isle of Man Immigration department
- Health regulations for United Kingdom (UK)